Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mixing business with pleasure

So last we I had the opportunity to go to Milwaukee WI on business. I had meetings all week long and so much fun. Milwaukee is such a old city but a beautiful view. Well I was so close to Chicago IL. that I had to go see my very best friend Lexi and her dear husband Ben. So I mixed buisness with pleasure - why not my company paid for my flight there and back, I just exteneded my stay just a little bit so I could spend the weekend with Ben and Lexi. Well the weekend even turned better, Amy flew in from Omaha and we all stayed at Lexi's house and rocked chicago!! We had the best time! I miss all of you! So here are some highlights of my trip. (Kelly didn't get to go - just me)


This is from the roof top of the place we had all our meetings, look at that view!

"the girls" they were all so much fun, I miss them!
CHICAGO>>>>>>

Amy, Me, Ben and Lexi on the top floor of the Sears Tower
YUMMY PIZZA!!!


Thanks Lexi and Ben for letting me and Amy crash at your house, we had the best time ever!!!

WAIT ONE MORE.... This is the tunnel that they filmed Dark Knight in, the one the joker drove the big rig down and shot guns at. NEAT I stood on the same road.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love it! I had so much fun! Let's do it again tomorrow. OKAY!

Jenn said...

That's cool your work let you extend your stay so you were there over the weekend. Looks like fun.

Tiff said...

sweet! looks like you had fun...

raising4boys said...

Porter loves those glasses. He's stocked to see pictures on your blog :)