Sunday, August 10, 2008

Talk Derby to me!

OH man do we ever love doing redneck things - I mean really who doesn't! We went to a demolition derby in South Jordan on Friday WOOT WOOT. We love them! Who would have thought that watching cars run into each other would be so much fun! There was a few good fires, no cars flipped but over all it still talks derby to me! Oh and I got to play in a little contest during the derby. I had to roll a tire along with 3 other people on my team down the field. We did OSM - didn't win but it was so fun. We totally got screwed though all the other people playing the games got cash prizes even if they lost they got money and a GPS - us ohh the winning team got an emergency road side kit, and us the team who came in second got A BALL - I had to fight to get 2 balls! What can I say I'm AWESOME!! Enjoy the slide :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love demolition derby's! I'm so glad we all went it was so much fun!

Tiff said...

way to go puma... sorry i missed your shining moment!!