Thursday, December 30, 2010

FIRE!!!!!!

BEWARE FIRE DANGER!!!


We had a scary but weird experience happen to us this month.
Kelly and I were in the kitchen getting dinner ready when all of a sudden the light in the living room goes out. No Big deal right. Well then it got REALLY REALLY orange in the light and then it went out completly. Odd. So I got a chair and went to change the light bulb. I stood up and I said hmm smells like a fire up here. I took of the casing to the light and this is what I found:
The ORANGE we saw before it went completly dark was the actual light bulb ON FIRE!! it had melted the bulb and everything. Nothing elese was burned, just the bulb. And here they are supposed to be energy effiecent. UMMM Im just glad it didn't start on fire, we were blessed for sure!! Now Im a little nervous now when I turn on that light or any of my lights.

3 comments:

Nisha said...

YIKES! That is so scary.

raising4boys said...

Scary!! And you should NOT title a post "Fire"! Glad everything was okay.

Jenn said...

Way Scary! makes me nervous because all our lightbulbs are those ones!