Thursday, December 30, 2010

December

Well before 2010 gets away from me I guess I better post for December. Alot went on this month and I had a hard time finding time to blog... so here is a picture recap for the month. I will have to tell about Kellys Christmas present....

We got to go to the Festival of trees with our friends Wendy and Mel

I got ambitious this year and I made our stockings. Who needs to be traditional colors? I am a very unique person and I like to be different and so my stockings are no exception. Kellys is the green (he wasnted tennis ball green this is the best I could come up with) Mine is the first dot ones and Kairis is the little dot ones. And of course Routers is the bone (no I didn't make his)

Kairi got her first REAL food - sweet potatoes. She does really good with eating. Can't to try so many other new foods. And making my own food is so much fun!

This year we got the chance to sneek away to Cedar City for Christmas. This doensn't happen ever because of Kellys crazy work schedule and being in retail during Christmas you don't get much time off. But we had a great time in Cedar and it was so nice to spend the holidays with his family, since we get to be here for most of the holidays with mine. The best part was they didn't even know we were coming, we surprised them on Christmas Eve.

Kairi loved Christmas and all her presents, she was one tired girl she slept a lot of the day only because we had a long drive the day before and we kept her up on Christmas Eve till midnight. Yeah we didn't do well to have her in bed so Santa could come. He forgave her, he came anyway.

Kairi turned 5 months!
Im sure she still weighs the same, she is getting longer. She still fits in some of her 3 month clothes, some are a little to short. I did just put away alot of her younger clothes just to make room for her new clothes and her winter clothes. Being born in July you get a lot of shorts and short sleeve shirts...makes a cold winter. The black legging she has on in this picture are leggings I made for her, I use those so she can still wear her shorts. I thik they are adorable though.


We got ot meet Santa, She could have cared less. I think she asked for a new dolly, well Kelly tried to convice her to ask for a lap top for him for Christmas. Pretty sure she was happy with her own hands.... she always has those in her mouth

This cutie can scoot. She only goes forward but she gets where she wants. She looks so tiny in this picture.


My sister once said that you will train your child like your dog, they do tricks just like dogs do. Well now I have 3. I had a cookie in my hand and they all wanted it.

Holidays are exhausting!! Taking a break for some signing times.

2 comments:

raising4boys said...

What a fun December. I love love the stocking you made. You are so talented Deanna. The dog picture is sooo funny. (with the comments you made)
How great you are teaching Kairi Signing Time. You are a great mom :)

Jenn said...

The stockings turned out adorable! Glad you guys had a such a fun Christmas. I honestly think having kids makes the holidays so much funner!