Monday, January 10, 2011

Water Freezes

Yes Its a concept I know!! But you don't think about that when there is water in your windshield wiper fluid!! Yes It has been a pain. Now how in the right mind someone would put to much water in your fluid or any at all...HELLO WE FREEZE HERE!! Don't look at me though I let the "professionals" do that when I get my car oil changed!! Well come to find out when you need your fluid the most its frozen. So your car ends up looking like this.


Kelly comes in one day and asks me why my car is SO DIRTY!!
Well I'll explain. When you have wiper fluid that is frozen and your windows are dirty you have to clean them. And going down the freeway its kind of hard to roll down the window and throw water on the windshield. So I had to drive as close to cars as I could so they would splash my window with water just so I can clean my windshield. Semi Trucks work the best they throw so much water up at your window. So yes picture me chasing down cars, semi trucks just so they can throw some water on my windshield. Well that also gets your car really dirty.
Just some of the things Kelly has asked:
Kelly: Do we have a small jar?
Me: Yeah why?
Kelly: I want to scrap some salt off your car so we can season our food.

He really thinks he is so funny!

Well I have washed my car thank goodness. And I have since added better fluid to my car... hopefully I don't have to chase cars or semis anytime soon.

2 comments:

Amie said...

haha the car looks clean to me!!

Wendy said...

It looks clean to me too! Did you see mine?