Monday, January 25, 2010

Funny thing

So a funny thing happened today. I went to go pick up my Boots...wait let me back this up just a moment....
I needed to get my little nobby thing on my heel fixed. Hey those boots are made for walking and that is just what I did.. so they needed some TLC from the shoe doctor. So I dropped them off at this little shoe place by my work but as I was leaving I thanked him and the guy started to bow to me, I mean full on bow - his head almost hit the desk glass. I didn't really know what to do so I did a little curtsy and left. Then I thought about it and he is this super cute oriental man and that is what they do - bow in appreciation. Well when I went to go pick up my shoes today there was another gentleman in there in front of me picking up some shoes. Well he left - then I paid for my shoes (beautiful by the way - all shiny and new looking) and then he bowed to me! Well it dawned on me this time he didn't bow to the man in front of me... So I came to the Conclusion:
He only bows to Princesses

7 comments:

Wendy said...

You're a dork! I know in Japan they do it!

Robyn said...

You are so funny!

Annie said...

you are silly but what is that place called casue i need to fix my fav boots too!

Mary Millet said...

SO TRUE!!! it all makes sense now! :)

Pennie said...

Such a cute dog you guys have!! We have 3 dogs and I could never live without them, they are our little babys!
Pennie

Hoylelicious said...

LOL Yes I am a dork - Ace of shoes i think.
Thanks Pennie I love our dog he is my baby!

raising4boys said...

You are a Princess Deanna!!!