Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nemisis

You don't own me!! That is what I thought as I tackled this project. Now remember this is a judgment free zone and this in no way shape or form shows my true character.
I have this room in my house that is my nemisis. Some people have drawers I have a whole room. I hate this room, I usually just close the door and pretend it doens't really exsist. And when I am forced to go into this room I usually end up shuttering and forget my purpose for going in there.
Now it all started when I decided to rearrange my bedroom, and in the process I had to take everything out of my room and all the stuff didn't end up coming back into my room. So this room was created!

Behold (yes you can shutter, gasp, shriek in fright - JFZ)


Now I took this picture and I was going to post it on my blog in hopes that it would push me into cleaning it knowing that I had showed the world what a mess this room had become. Well I was so embarrassed I couldn't bring mysefl to post it.
Well I have conquered my nemisis!!!

Behold:


EUREKA I have conquered and overcome!!! I did it I tackled this project and I can now see the floor, close the closet door and I can find everything on my shelfs!! I am victorious! Now to keep it that way!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Deanna!

Michelle said...

I have too many closets and drawers that are like your before pic. I'm not brave enough to tackle them yet!

Nisha said...

Congrats! I have a closet that appears to be somewhat organized but is actually a bunch of stuff I should DI. The good news is that my DI pile in the garage is growing! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Wendy said...

Looks awesome!

Jenn said...

Is that a carpet cleaner? I need to borrow it if it is. My carpets are getting dirty again!

Oh yeah the room looks awesome, way to overcome!

Hoylelicious said...

whooo glad Im not the only one with this problem.

Ostler said...

Good job Hoyle, you're my inspiration.

raising4boys said...

Good job!! That was a lot of work :) Now are you off the hook for the rest of the year since you completed your goal in January? J/K I'm sure you have more goals. I love that Eouter is in the first picture.

Hope you guys are doing well!

raising4boys said...

P.S. for the record, I didn't mean to spell Router's name wrong...I'm missing the "R" on my laptop and so I accidentally hit the E. ooops :)