Monday, November 23, 2009

Six Years!

Can you believe it? I can't!! Kelly and I have been married for 6 years yesterday! Holy cow where does time go? We had a great weekend. We decided to get a way for awhile and just hang out with us for our 6 years. We went up to Park City and did absolutely nothing! It was great!! We got up there Friday night and sat in bed and watched movies. Saturday I was up bright and early at 8 a.m. went running then got ready to go get our massages. Went up to the Homestead and got massages and facials. Yes I made Kelly get a facial I told him he had to at least try it and if he didn't like it then he doesn't have to do it again. Well he didn't like it. So Facials and pedicures are out for him ha ha. We had so much fun though. Then we shopped for a little bit then went to dinner and back to sitting in bed watching movies. Really it was the best weekend ever. We had nothing to do and we did just that. A great way to spend our anniversary.
I did get after him last night as we were sitting in bed when I asked where my flowers were. He promised me that he would always get me flowers for our anniversary - one flower for every year we have been married. Last year we were in LA - no flowers - this year - no flowers!!!! He is failing at this!

I really couldn't ask for anyone better than Kelly. He is so paitent with me, he usually agrees with me to make me happy. He loves me and loves to buy me things (which I love) He works so hard for our family - okay me and Router. He goes along with all my crazy plans and ideas and weird habits I do. He is a great husband I couldn't ask for anything more! Love you Kel - happy 6 years Yesterday!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations guys!! Thats great

Robyn said...

Happy Anniversary!! Yea!

Tiff said...

CONGRATS!!! Happy Anniversary!!! you two make a great couple!!! Congrats again!!!

Jenn said...

Aww, how sweet! And I can't believe it's been 6 years!

Wendy said...

Cute new look! Love the pic!! Thanks for the brownie night! It was fun hanging out! I feel like I have seen you more in the last 47 hours than the last 2 months! Love it! ;)

raising4boys said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! What a fun, lazy weekend. You do have a great man. I don't know very many who would go along with getting a facial.

P.S. Kyle saw your commercial on Channel 5 the other day :)

Hoylelicious said...

YEAH my commercial!