Saturday, September 19, 2009

Labor Day

Yep I am just getting to Labor Day photos, what can I say I have been busy.. or maybe blogging isn't on the top of my list. But I am here... alive and well!
Well we had a first in our family... okay just for Kelly. He had never been to Timpanogos
Cave before, neither had my aunt Jolene. So for Labor Day we thought, why not!! Kelly actually had the holiday off (shocker) that never happens. So we had to take advantage of it. Well everyone had the same idea. We were lucky we got tickets, thanks Russell and Arielle for being up the mountain and stopping by and getting us all tickets. Well since it was a first for not only Kelly and Jo, it was also a first for Bob, and Zach.. so we had a family outing!
The Newbies made it to the Top!!!!




This is Kelly and I on the wall, Zach wanted in on this action, he tried to climb the wall himself. So i helped him up. Its funny how he knew just what to do!


Inside the cave! And of course the "heart" of Timpanogos! Really we live in a cool place where we have this amazing cave 25 minutes away from us. The 1.5 mile hike up the mountain in beautiful... example:

It's so pretty up there, and the cave is amazing, so if you haven't had the chance to do this - I suggest you do it quickly, or put it on your things to do next summer. It really is worth is.
We had a ton of fun, next year we want to do the cave tour where you have to use a hard hat and you get to repel in parts of the cave!

No comments: