Sunday, August 30, 2009

Project!

So I have become very bored!! Bored with my house and I need to spruce things up. I have put this off long enough and one day I just unscrewed it from the hindges and I did it!! I painted my bathroom cabinets!!


I loved how it turned out!! So I am now on a quest for a shower curtain so I can match paint and paint my downstairs bathroom cabinets. I think I am going to make the downstairs one a little more "bold" color - like a green or a tourquise!!! But i have to find just the right color.
It was easy and fun to paint.
Hmm what else can I paint around here?

6 comments:

Nisha said...

Sweet!! I love it. Doing a bold color sounds fun. Can't wait to see what you do.

Kellee said...

Deanna, that looks great! You are really crafty. I'm gonna have to take some notes and try it out!

raising4boys said...

Great job!! Very fun project :)

Jenn said...

That looks awesome! I love it.

Robyn said...

That's awesome! Silas and I want to paint our kitchen cabinets. I LOVE black.

Tiff said...

that looks AWESOME!! love it... projects are fun...