Sunday, March 20, 2011

SPROUTS

I grew these babies in this FABULOUS sprout kit. They are delicious!! Took about 3 days to get the taste that I wanted..and now I get to have them on my sandwitches all the time!! YUM!! Thanks to my wonderful mother in law for this awesome present!

I ruined it though for Kelly when they weren't quite done I ate some and said they tasted like grass, now he wont even try them. I got back at him today though. I made Califlower Mash (looks like mash potatoes) he came home from work and good a plate full of my mash..I ruined it though couldn't keep a straight face. He took a little fork taste and spit it back out on his plate. At least I tried to get him to eat SOME kind of veggies. Oh well I'll enjoy my sprouts. Anyone want any? I have PLENTY!!!

(I know a post without Kairi...happens once in awhile)

2 comments:

Amie said...

haha thats funny. I would be mad at Michael if he tried to trick me in that way!! But I do love sprouts!

Robyn said...

You are too cute1