Sunday, March 20, 2011

8 Months old



Yep it's true she is now 8 months old! how time flies!! Kairi is one busy girl, she crawls all over the house, if its quite I know she is either getting into the dogs food or in the plants. She loves to chase the tennis ball around the house. Outside is her favorite place to be, but it always has been. When she is throwing a fit if you just take her outside its like everything is OKAY! I took pictures in the outfit in the second photo, then decided I hated it, mostly it was the bow it ws just TO BIG for her head I didn't like it. So we changed her outfit and tried again. either way she is just to cute. She loves to hear her own voice. Dada is her favorite thing to say. She is so much fun and everyday is a new adventure with her. She makes me smile, she makes me laugh and really I don't know what I did without her all these years, some days I don't even remember what I was doing when she wasn't here. She has changed my life and I have loved these past 8 months and look forward to many many more with her!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I want polkadottted purple leg warmers.... booo hooo!!