Monday, February 1, 2010

HOCKEY

So for Christmas my Mom got all of us tickets to a Hockey Game. We love Hockey, you can be rude and crude (in a good way) and yell and scream and have so much fun and no one cares (well sometimes they throw popcorn at you cause you are having more fun then they are) We love going to Hockey Games, we love doing things as a family. Aren't all things more fun when you are with people that enjoy them too? So here is the best moment of Hockey:

This is Hockey - its those few agonizing moments when they aren't fighting that hockey sucks. he he he. I love it when they have to bring out the ice scraper and scrap the blood off the ice. I am totally and insanly sick aren't I? Ohh well what will ya do!

This is mellow Kelly at the Hockey game - he doens't get "as" excited as I do. He cheers when they score but thats about it. I think his first experience with me at a game he probably thought: "umm I married this? EEEEKKKK" ohh well what will ya do.. I am who I am.

The game was fun even though they lost HORRIBLELY, ohh I'm sorry they didn't lose they forgot to show up. Las Vegas scored 4 goals in the first half - 3 of those were in the first like 8 min it was SOO sad. The score was like 5 to 8 I think - sad sad but it was still fun to yell at the refs. They really don't know what they are doing - neither do I but I like to yell at them. I know that when they push two of our guys and our goalie into the goal with the puck shouldn't be qualified as a goal - happened it was totally lame I almost threw something at the refs. My favorite thing to yell at Hockey games is PUCK off!! OHh man I laugh even now. I'm so clever
Thanks Mom for always an OSM Christmas present and a "ice" of a good time.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That would be me, quiet in the corner wondering who or what I came with! LOL But fun anyway!