Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tumbleweed

Look at this HUGE tumbleweed

So I walked out my front door and was going to cut to through the backyard to get to my neighbors house so we could ride together to Volleyball. Well I see this HUGE tumbleweed, but it was dark and spooky looking so I didn't dare move it - so I went around the block to her house. Now in my defense it is Halloween, it was dark and Kelly is at work - I wasn't about to get near the thing!! Really it was HUGE - don't believe me check this out ----
Um yeah that is one HUGE tumbleweed.
Ha HA check out those knee pads at my ankles - so hot I know!!! I know I said it already but thats a HUGE tumbleweed!!

6 comments:

Tiff said...

that what you get when you live clear out in BFE!! lol!! that is huge though...

The Caldwells said...

WOW that's enormous!!

raising4boys said...

After I saw this post I noticed it in your front yard. How are you going to get rid of that thing??

You have to admit it's a pretty funny Halloween story after the fact (I would have freaked too)

raising4boys said...

P.S. If you want to play along, consider yourself Boo-ed. Visit my blog for details.

Hoylelicious said...

Umm the huge tumbleweed moved its way up the street or down, I don't know but its out of my yard now. On to the the next sucker to scare!

Jamy said...

Hey! Didn't know you belonged to blog-land too. I saw two of these last week at the park. I was so mad I didn't have my camera with me. I didn't even know tumbleweeds could BE that big!