Friday, October 10, 2008

REAL Salt Lake

Last night we had the great opportunity to go to the FIRST official home game of Real Salt Lake in the new Rio Tinto Stadium with our great friends Wendy, Nate and their little guy Korver.


It was kind of weird being there since I practically grew up right where the stadium stands today. My sister Jnet managed an RV Park and lived in a house there, I worked my summers there while I was in HS and lived there when I came home for the summmers from college. I learned how to drive there, I drove golf carts all over there, we played with snakes there, (okay everyone else did I hated them) had school dance dates there, family holidays were held there; it was home. So being there had a different meaning - but it was so much fun. And the stadium is a good addition - I had a lot of fun!!

Who knows maybe the stadium will bring just as many memories as the RV Park did? I am excited to attend more games - who wants to go? - Deanna

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Deanna!!
The game looks like fun. :) You're so cute!

raising4boys said...

TOTALLY AWESOME!! Korver looks so warm. Love your pink soccer blankie!