Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Princess and the Pea

Yes I know I need to do a Christmas post, but it is taking way to long to download pictures so instead you get the Princess and her Pea.

Most Princesses put peas under their matresses to prove they are a princess..  Kairi she puts them up her nose!


Yep see that little green in that little nose, thats a nice size PEA
So off to insta care I went.  It was to far up there for me to do anything about it.  They have this great little tool that they use for removing ear wax, well it also removes PEAS quite well.  They told me they use it often, peas are a popular item up kids nose.  $91 later we have the pea removed.  All I could was laugh at her it was so funny.  She was a trooper until they had to get it out then she cried.  But she isn't afraid of peas she actually wanted more when we got home, NO I DIDN"T GIVE HER ANY!!


3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a good mom for getting a picture of the pea before heading to the insta care! No really, I love that you are able to document it with a picture! She really is a trooper!

raising4boys said...

Glad you could laugh about it! We have had a bean and a lemon head stuck up in noses. But I think Randy got them both out. :)

teen bedroom designs said...

Hello
Princess and the Pea
Excellent points altogether, right on the spot. You just gained a brand new reader!