Wednesday, October 5, 2011

For Jeanette






For Jeanette who says I don't ever update my blog. (okay so I don't) So here is a wrap up since July.... Now you can see us, and know what we have been up to. Or you could just come see us more :)






Had a Party, cause you know I turned one, and got a lot of presents
Got to eat Cake, YUM





Went to Montana for my FIRST Parker Family Reunion. What a C R A Z Y Bunch!! Got to sleep in a tent, and play in the lake!

I learned how to walk right after this trip!





Went Swimming with Mom a lot, I love the water!

Found time for a bath



Got to take rides with my boyfriend Korver.





I hide really well from Mom




I like to ride, umm stand on my bike


I take care of my own laundry


1st Plane ride. Destination: Denver Colorado Aug 11, 2011


In Denver For Kristen and Collins Wedding. Aww aren't they cute!


At the wedding







Flight home...ohh wait the plane left without us. We got to stay in Denver one more day. Aug 14, 2011. But I learned all about the moving sidewalk FUN.




I love to read books! In a chair, in a tub, anywhere sam I am!


Lady sticks are so much fun!





AND I Finally found the movie I was looking for!

And Router, he needs pictures too!!


Hope you feel the love. We had a great BUSY summer, I just stink at blogging about it!

No comments: