Friday, July 17, 2009

Back to the drawing board

I don't know what it is about this year but it's just not my year. I am now jobless AGAIN!!! BLAH I am so tired of this.
When: yesterday about 6:35 while eating dinner.
How: A phone call.. just told my temp position was up.
Why: I have no idea why - tried to call them today but they are "busy" I know what that means I worked there.
Who: My temp staff guy called me to let me know I was fired. My boss didn't even have the decency to tell me himself. Or even give me a hint that they were going to let me go.
We even had a girl get fired on Monday - but hers was understandable.. she never came to work. I was there all the time, worked hard - took charge when I needed to... they even were grateful for that, that I stepped up and took charge!! They were even saying that I needed to watch this video they have all their new employees watch - Sounds like good news to me. Well I guess it wasn't I got slapped in the face, and kicked while I was down.

So if anyone hears of ANYTHING let me know. I guess this is my cue to go and work really hard in getting a job in my actual field of study. Here we go again! I can do this!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so sorry! That totally sucks! You can always work for State Farm . . . :)

Robyn said...

STINK!!! I am sorry. I hope something turns up soon for you!

Annie said...

good luck! I am sure you will find something! Just remember everything happens for a reason!

Tiff said...

oh my gosh i am so sorry!! i hope things get better. good luck!!

raising4boys said...

I'm sorry to hear Deanna. How discouraging! But I agree with your friend Annie, everything happens for a reason. And if I recall, it wasn't your favorite job anyway. Get out there and find the right job!! Best of luck. Thinking of you :)