Friday, July 25, 2008

There I'm blogging now, HAPPY!

Okay so I'm not sure what to do with this whole blogging thing but I made a promise to my friend Amy that I would blog with her since she now lives so far away - HAPPY AMY?!!!

I don't know how exciting this will be, or if anyone will read it but who cares - I sure don't!

This is just the many of boring things I will blog about but heed not I will post some pictures tomorrow - its been a crazy busy week and surprising enough I'm actually excited to tell everyone about it (well those that will endure my endless blabbering).

Until tomorrow - be prepared to be dazzled!
-Deanna

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah! I love when someone else bites the blogging bullet!

Amy said...

YES YES YES YES YES!!!! I really AM happy now! Blog away, darlin. I'm fully prepared to be dazzled. I heart you!